So we have two full days in Bangkok. I am just going to list things people might be interested in- so Google, pick, choose and add your own! Do s
- Ancient Siam: about 1hr outside BKK and completely mad! Hire golf buggys and spend the afternoon bombing around a miniature Thailand.
- MBK centre: huge shopping centre with a cinema, bowling alley and food hall.
- The Grand Palace: glitzy!
- Boat ride up river: cost a few pounds, hop on hop off, stops interesting places.
- Chatuchak weekend market: worlds biggest market.
- Lumphini Park: Enormous lizards to see